The Daily Chase

Friday, February 3, 2012

{LOVE.ALWAYS.XOXO}

Can you believe Valentine's Day is just around the corner?!?!? This year is already flying by! While Vince worked late last night I put together a little something for our front door.

This project was super easy and fun! I used a Styrofoam wreath {from the floral department at JoAnn's}, red yarn, & cute little Valentine cookie ornaments I found on sale at JoAnn's.

1. I started wrapping yarn completely around the wreath. It gets repetitive and takes a little patience, but it's worth it!

2. Use E-6000 {or hot glue} and add the decorations of your choice.


3. Hang and enjoy!

I've linked this project to Think Pink Sundays on Flamingo Toes. If you're looking for more great project inspiration and tutorials, check it out!


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment