The Daily Chase

Monday, February 20, 2012

Lazy Sunday Night

After a totally exhausting and painful week of pregnancy, I was very excited to have time to rest this weekend. The best part was that Vince had {almost} all of Sunday off and was able to spend time at home with Tasha girl and me. We started the day with brunch at Another Broken Egg which has quickly become one of our favorite breakfast spots! After a day of lounging and a little bit of house cleaning, Vincent fired up the grill and made a yummy feast for dinner. I'm so thankful for my hubby's love for his grill! After I mixed up some homemade mashed potatoes and a big salad, dinner was served!


The best part of the evening was watching Tasha's excitement when we gave her one of our steak bones. She was in hog heaven and carried it with her throughout the house all night. It totally reminded me of the Traveler's insurance commercial with the cute dog stressing about where to keep his bone safe!



I think it might be time for our fur baby to get a haircut! Hope y'all had an amazing/relaxing weekend! Happy President's Day!

XOXO,

3 comments:

  1. Found your blog from the blog hop! Super cute!! I love the pregnancy countdown on the side. :-)

    Brooke
    brooketrouten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kelly! The blog hop was so helpful for us newbie bloggers! I look forward to following your blog too!

    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Brooke! It's been a work in progress, but it's fun to be able to document life during our first pregnancy!

    Bri

    ReplyDelete