The Daily Chase

Monday, February 27, 2012

This Week's Meal Plan

Last week's meal plan was a success. We only strayed from the plan one night after a late AdvoCare meeting, so I was pretty pleased with how we did! I'm a little late putting together our meal plan for this week since I didn't make it to the grocery store till tonight, but here we go...

{Monday} Southwest Chicken Burritos with Black Beans & Rice
{Tuesday} Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes & Salad
{Wednesday} Taco Night
{Thursday} Leftovers
{Friday-Sunday} Vince will be in Shreveport with his buddies, so Tasha girl and I are happy to spend the weekend with my parents

Should be a fairly easy week for cooking since we'll be gone almost half the week. Happy Monday, everyone!

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica! Thanks for the follow! I just visited your cute little blog and am a happy new follower! Have a great day!

    Bri

    ReplyDelete