The Daily Chase

Sunday, February 12, 2012

bROCK + ROLL

What a weekend! While Vince spent most of the weekend working, I decided to get a few DIY projects done for Brock's room. First on the list was to reupholster my family's rocking chair. This chair was first used by Brock's Great Great Great Grandmother {that's a lot of greats!} and I am so excited it was passed down to incorporate in his nursery. Mom and I found a perfect blue and white plaid fabric on clearance at JoAnn's and with the help of dad and his handy staple gun our little chair got a quick + easy makeover!


Brock's rocking chair is eagerly awaiting his arrival in the nursery. I can't believe in just a few months this little gem will be getting a ton of use!

Most of today was spent helping mom and dad clean out our storage unit, but I found a little bit of down time to start on another project for Brock. I'm hoping to have it finished and posted soon with a fun tutorial!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment