The Daily Chase

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend Roundup

Another weekend has come and gone...why is it that they always seem to end too quickly? Majority of my weekends nowadays consist of getting as much rest as possible. Baby Brock makes it hard for me to get through the work week, so I have to take advantage of the time I get to re-energize my batteries. However, Vince and I were fortunate to have some exciting things take place this weekend...

Saturday night Vincent's Uncle Kurt and Melinda took us out to dinner at Morton's Steakhouse. It was our first time dining there and we loved it! They had customized the menu to say "Congrats Vincent & Bri!" and they came by our table to take a commemorative picture of us that the staff signed signed for us to take home! Maybe I can talk Vince into taking me there again next time we have a special date night.


We spent Sunday morning at church before Vincent had to train a group of clients. While waiting for Vince I had a short visit with Bubba and Dad. Bubba brought over his puppy and gave Tasha a HUGE bone. We got a kick watching her try to chew it. She never gave up...too cute!


We had a quick dinner at Village Burger Bar before an AdvoCare mixer with our team in Frisco. We finished the evening watching the Academy Awards at home and I completed a few more pages for our Disney scrapbook.


{Sources: papers & frame by Connie Prince, elements, alpha}


{Sources: paper, frame, element, signature}

{Sources: QP, Wordart}

Hope everyone had a peaceful, relaxing Sunday! Have a great week!

XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment