The Daily Chase

Sunday, January 29, 2012

B.R.O.C.K.


While Vince was out and about all day working on a Valentine's Day surprise {yay!}, I took advantage of a day off and started working on decor for Brock's room. I knew I wanted to get some decorative letters to hang over his crib so I headed off to Hobby Lobby to grab a few supplies.


I ended up with:
  • 5 - chip letters
  • Small bottle of Blue acrylic paint
  • Sponge paint brush
  • E-6000 glue
  • Blue marbles from the floral department 

This project was incredibly quick and easy. The letters can be as elaborate as you want so be creative! I decided to keep them simple since they're for baby boy's room.

{Step 1} Start by painting each letter with a coat of acrylic paint using a sponge brush {don't forget the edges!}.


{Step 2} Using E-6000 glue marbles along the edges of each letter.


{Step 3} Let the glue dry, display finished letters, & enjoy!


I'm really happy with how the letters ended up and I can't wait to hang them in Brock's room. It felt so good to finally have some free time to craft again and I can't wait to make a few more things to finish off our baby boy's mini man-cave nursery!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment