The Daily Chase

Friday, November 9, 2012

Handmade Holidays: Snowmen Ornaments

I ADORE the holidays and the happiness and joy they bring. My favorite part of decorating our house is making handmade ornaments and decor that sparkle in the twinkle lights. When I was a little girl, our Christmas tree was always filled with the ornaments my mom made. She's passed them down to our family now and I love adding to the collection.
 
These little guys are 3 of 13 snowman ornaments I'm making from a kit I picked up a JoAnn's a few weeks ago. Now that Brock is here we're putting up a large tree and starting our own traditions as a family. Of course, a larger tree calls for more ornaments and this little elf has quite a bit of work to do!
 
In addition to these little guys I've found some inpiration/tutorials online I can't wait to make for our collection. If DIY DECOR is your thing, you may want to check them out too! Tis' the season!
 

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Stopping by from the Tahnkful Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phaedra! So glad you stopped by :)

      Delete