The Daily Chase

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What A Weekend!

It was a pretty exciting weekend at the Chase house filled with football, family and fun! Sunday, Vince and I had the honor of being a vendor and judge at the Miss Plano Frisco Pageant. I'd never been a part of a pageant before, but I loved the wonderful people I met and am secretly crossing my fingers that one of the girls we selected will go on to be the next Miss America and Miss America Oustanding Teen :)

Here's a recap of Brock's weekend...

 
{1} Pop-Pop & Brock cheering on Uncle Bryan at the Irving High football game in Euless.
{2} Brock's 1st tooth cut through on Saturday!
{3} Somebody LOVES his feet!
{4} Woke Daddy up to tell him secrets and laugh.
{5} I have no clue what he was looking at, but I love this expression!
 
Happy ELECTION DAY everyone! Brock is 5 months today and we're hoping our candidate wins so we have twice as much to celebrate tonight! XOXO-Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment