The Daily Chase

Friday, November 9, 2012

Handmade Holidays: Snowmen Ornaments

ADORE the holidays and the happiness and joy they bring. My favorite part of decorating our house is making handmade ornaments and decor that sparkle in the twinkle lights. When I was a little girl, our Christmas tree was always filled with the ornaments my mom made. She's passed them down to our family now and I love adding to the collection.
 
These little guys are 3 of 13 snowman ornaments I'm making from a kit I picked up a JoAnn's a few weeks ago. Now that Brock is here we're putting up a large tree and starting our own traditions as a family. Of course, a larger tree calls for more ornaments and this little elf has quite a bit of work to do!
 
In addition to these little guys I've found some inpiration/tutorials online I can't wait to make for our collection. If DIY DECOR is your thing, you may want to check them out too! Tis' the season!
 

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Stopping by from the Tahnkful Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phaedra! So glad you stopped by :)

      Delete