The Daily Chase

Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all!

The weather is crisp and cool here in Dallas and we're ready for an awesome weekend! Life is starting to settle after returning to work and I'm happy to be blogging again. I feel I have SO much to catch up on! Here's a little recap on our life lately...


BROCK  is growing up so fast! He's 4 months old and just started eating food. So far he loves organic rice cereal and organic peas.

VINCE  has retired from the "real world" and is working AdvoCare full time now. He is also a personal trainer for a few clients and loves working for himself. It's been amazing having him home more and we've enjoyed the extra "family" time at our house!

I'VE  started taking Zumba classes twice a week. I love it! I get some much needed "mommy" time and burn a few calories too! I'm down over 40lbs since June thanks to AdvoCare products and Zumba and I'm well on my way to reaching my goal!

We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Ours will be filled with football and fun! XOXO Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment