The Daily Chase

Thursday, July 19, 2012

6 Weeks

12+ lbs, eats 5-6oz every 2-3hrs, naps & sleeps in his crib, pushes up to a standing position when sitting on your lap, loves to sit in his chair & watch tv, plays in his gym every morning, still hiccups everyday, loves for Mommy to rock him to sleep in our antique rocking chair

We're enjoying our last week at home before I go back to work and Brock starts going to Mammy daycare everyday. Even though I'm seriously going to miss spending all day with my little guy, I am excited to get back on a schedule and I love that my mom will be taking care of Brock.

 {1} Snuggles with Daddy. {2} This little Piggy... {3} Passed out in Mommy's lap. {4} I'm going to miss these afternoon snuggles. {5} All smiles! {6} Watchin' TV in our Boppy.

I've got several pictures from Brock's first road trip to Louisiana last weekend. I'm hoping to get them posted soon! :)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on Brock - he's beautiful - last time I checked here you were still pregnant - How exciting for your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond...I took a bit of a break from blogging. Hope all is well!

      Delete