The Daily Chase

Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday, friends! We hope your week is off to a great start. We had a sweet weekend at home watching football and working on our house. I'm trying rid our house of clutter and any unused items (not an easy task), but I was able to make significant progress on my craft room while Brock napped. I'm hoping to have some after pictures of all my hard work as soon as it's finished! Here's a snapshot of what weekends look like at the Chase house...


{1} I couldn't wait to pick my little stud muffin up after work on Friday. I surprised him with a couple of new toys I snagged on sale at Target. Friday is our date night while Vince is at his little brother's football games. We almost always spend them snuggling and watching Dinosaur Train.

{2} I love waking up to this sweet little face on Saturday mornings. He is my Sunshine!

{3} Brocky was sure to get his exercise in jumping around all day. He LOVES his bouncer!

{4} I usually wake up to Brocky talking in his room. He'll entertain himself for a few minutes and cry when he's ready to eat or change. When he kept talking and talking I peeked in to check on him and noticed he was chit chatting with his little lamb! By far the cutest thing he's ever done! I love how happy he wakes up every morning.

Hope your weekend was just as sweet. Have a great week everyone! XOXO, Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment