The Daily Chase

Monday, June 25, 2012

{Mommy On A Mission} Walk It Out

Happy Monday, friends! I'm kicking off today with a Spark and a workout...yes, a workout! I've still got 3 1/2 more weeks before I go back to my doctor and {hopefully} get cleared to start working out again, but until then I'm allowed to walk and do stairs.

As much as I want to break in the jogging stroller, getting an infant out in the Texas heat is probably not the best idea. Not letting that ruin my motivation, I picked up a DVD at Target to keep me busy in the meantime. As simple as it may be, I was happy to get 2 miles in this morning!


Hope everyone has a happy, healthy week! Here's a little pinspiration for today...




Source: tumblr.com via Courtney on Pinterest

Are you a Mommy On A Mission to get healthy? I'd love it if you'd follow my blog and join me in the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment