The Daily Chase

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Here's to many more!

Vince and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary on Tuesday. I can't believe how much our lives have changed since then. I would have never guessed that in two years we would buy a home, start an Advocare business, and have a beautiful baby boy. To celebrate, here's our story...


{August 27, 2004} A cheerleading teammate of mine introduced me to a cute football player at a fraternity Back-2-School party. We hit it off and danced the night away.


{August 28, 2004} Vince called the very next day and asked to come over and watch a movie. Being the indecisive person I am, I let Vince pick out the movie. What did he bring?!?!? Bad Santa...a decision we still laugh about today!


{April 18, 2009} After almost 5 years of dating, Vincent proposed at Lone Star Park, our local horse track. Read our proposal story here.


{June 26, 2010} We were married at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church in Dallas, TX and partied the night away with our family and friends at The Belo Mansion.





Bri + Vincent Wedding Highlights from Elvision Video and Cinema on Vimeo.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment