The Daily Chase

Friday, June 22, 2012

{Mommy On A Mission} Happy Friday!


We hope everyone has had a great week so far! I'm excited to post my first {Mommy On A Mission} update. Check out my previous post to lean more about my program + goals. I hope you'll join me in the journey! Be sure to follow my blog so you don't miss out on updates, tips, recipes + more!

Today's Weight Loss: 0.5 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 27.6 lbs

Today I'm focusing on getting at least 5 meals + tons of water. It's hard to remember to eat when caring for an infant 24/7, but I've noticed the days I don't eat at least 5 small meals I don't see any progress on the scale.

Since I'm not able to start working out for a few more weeks, my progress depends entirely on my eating. My motivation today comes from emeals and is all about clean eating...


 Hope you have a healthy, happy Friday! If you're looking for supplements to help you reach your fitness goals, be sure visit our website!


No comments:

Post a Comment