The Daily Chase

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hippity Hoppity...

I couldn't resist sharing some cute Easter crafts I stumbled upon this morning. I can't wait to get home and start transforming our house for Easter. Next year we'll get a visit from the Easter Bunny, but for now the hubby and I will just have to enjoy a few decorations until little man arrives!

I am in LOVE with this cute garland from Honey & Fitz. This is definitely on my to-do list for tonight!


Desiree from The 36th Avenue featured her Spring Bunny Tutorial on Tatertots & Jello. Two words...too cute!


Hoppy Thursday, everyone!

XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

    I'm in love with this sweet garland! Aaand your blog.. and your little bebe. CONGRATULATIONs on your engagement, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lindsey! You are too sweet! I look forward to getting to know you too :)

      Bri

      Delete